- Rugged, dual layer heat-seal added to the toe for mesh durability
- New, ultra lightweight sole provides best in class slip resistance and comfort
- CSA Z195-14 certified anti penetration composite Kevlar shank
- Lightweight, Steel toe design, (Size 13 is 1.39lb each shoe)
- Strengthened breathable mesh upper
- Reinforced nylon quick tighten laces
- Convenient elastic mesh pocket added for lace storage
- Tongue pull added for ease of use
- Free carrying/storage bag
- ASTM F2413-18 certified
THE BEST SHOE WE EVER MADE
We spared no expense creating this shoe. We took the Defender Pro and completely redesigned it with the most premium materials on the market, and spent years testing these until they were the best possible work shoe.
PROTECTS LIKE A WORK BOOT, LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A DESIGNER SHOE
IMPACT PROOF STEEL TOE DESIGN.
All shoes made by The Invincible Shoe ™ are built with high density steel made to last. Have peace of mind knowing in the case of an accident, your toes are safe and protected at work. Every year 65,000 workers in the USA have foot injuries from wearing the wrong protection. Our mission is to reduce this number to 0 in our lifetime.
NEW AND IMPROVED.
We've taken our already popular Defender Pro and rebuilt it from the ground up. Features our new patented mesh technology ensures that your feet stay warm in cold weather and cool in hot climates, providing comfort all year round at home or work.
Two years of research and development based on customer feedback has gone into creating the new and completely redesigned Defender Pro 2.0 (2023 model).
Runs true to size
I love the defender pro for women however there isn't a big selection for women. They say you can use men shoes size which is great except I wear a size 4 in men's and they don't have that size. What are smaller women to do to get the correct PPE that fits well?