Designed To Be Better.
The Invincible Laces were designed from the ground up to replace regular laces with a more convenient and comfortable solution. With features like reflective cotton, and easy installation and adjustability, these one size fits all shoelaces will keep you moving forward, no matter what shoes they're on.
1. Remove your current pair of shoelaces
2. Using one of the pair of included shoelaces, rethread your shoes.
3. Thread the two ends of the shoelaces through the lock system by pressing down on the top button, and then pushing through.
4. Adjust the tightness and length of the shoelaces to your desired fit.
5. Cut the excess shoe lace ends to an appropriate length, note that the shorter they are cut, the less flexibility you will have to adjust them in the future.
6. Snap the included lace caps onto the ends of both laces.
NOTE: To seal the lace cap on the end fully, we recommend inserting some superglue onto the end of the laces while you put the cap on. We also DO NOT recommend pulling on the lace cap, as it is prone to pull of. The lace cap is included for the convenience of keeping the laces together.